Saturday, May 11, 2013

Anonymous Story #1


I've known I was Bisexual since I was probably in the 6th grade but had never really put it out in the open until 2013 and for those few years I had kept it a secret. I felt like it was just another burden for me to carry. I felt like it was just another reason for people to judge me as if they didnt already have enough reasons to. Along with having to keep that secret it just made my depression and self injury worse because I felt like I should be straight, like that would bring me a step closer to perfection. I was so convinced that if people found out they would make fun of me and judge me those thoughts pushed me to the point where I wanted to end my life so badly. But after going to Linden Oaks I realized there are good people out there, and so what if I like boys AND girls? It doesn't make me any less of a person. Now that most of my friends know, I realized I had no reason to fear peoples reactions because the only important thing was that I did have people who supported me and made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment