Monday, June 3, 2013

Anonymous Story #17

        I’ve been really depressed for a while, and used to self injure a lot. I once tried to commit suicide and my parents thought it was just for attention. I really didn’t get the help I needed or deserved, because I know I’m an amazing person who deserves that help. So far, I haven’t really gotten it. I got mixed up in drugs to try and numb the pain I feel in my life, but I know they’ll eventually cause some problems for me. I worry that someday the drugs will stop helping and I’ll be left without anything. I’m going away to college soon and I don’t know exactly how I’ll deal there. I hope I’ll be okay. But right now, I’m not depressed. Even though I’m on drugs, and I still know it’s a problem, I still am happy right now. I have a boyfriend that I love, I’m finally in a good relationship with someone. I’m not depressed anymore, at least now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment