Monday, June 3, 2013

Anonymous Story #19

1.       When I enter freshman year, I never thought in a million years that I would be stalked and bullied by one of my friends. I'm a good student, and I participate in a lot of clubs. I meet a guy through a club that I'm in, and we became great friends. A little while later, we got really close over the summer and texted a lot. He told me he's suicidal, and I offered to help in anyway possible. But, over the summer he got worse, aggressive, violent, just scary towards me and any attempt I tried to help him. Eventually at the beginning of the next year I told a teacher to try to get him help, and I though he was getting better. When he came back to school, he shoved me against lockers, verbally abused me, threatened me, and bullied me. He started a face book page about me and posted terrible things. His abuse led to my self harm. I try not to think about the things he said, how he constantly made me feel worthless, how he crushed myself esteem, but that's the thing about your head. Once those thoughts are in, they feel like they won't ever get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment