Saturday, June 1, 2013

Perks of Being a Wallflower Truths

“I think that if I ever have kids, and they are upset, I won't tell them that people are starving in China or anything like that because it wouldn't change the fact that they were upset. And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have.” 
― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks Of Being A Wallflower

“I just need to know that someone out there listens and understands and doesn't try to sleep with someone even if they could have. I need to know these people exist.” 
― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

“You can't just sit there and put everyone's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. You just can't. You have to do things.” 
― Stephen Chbosky

“...people who try to control situations all the time are afraid that if they don't, nothing will work out the way they want.” 
― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower


No comments:

Post a Comment